Updated: Mar 9, 2020
As women juggling a million priorities that can include running a business, when things start to take off, hiring help can be a lifesaver— but doing it right can be tricky.
Today, I sit down with Tianna Tye, an industrial-organizational psychologist based in Atlanta Georgia. Tianna has dedicated her career to bridging a gap in the field of psychology between industrial research and real world application working as a leadership coach. In this episode, She jumps right into explaining how you can start making the best moves possible when it comes to team building as an entrepreneur.
Join us to hear how you can determine if you’re ready to hire and how to do it mindfully.
When you get the right person in the right role... with you as the right leader for them- that's when the freaking magic happens.”
In this episode, you’ll discover:
• How to attract talent as a small business owner
• What your first hires should be
• Why you should avoid hiring another you
• How to determine the type of talent you need to attract
• Advice on posting smart job listings to attract exactly what you need
• The benefits of standardizing your interview process
• Tips on finding employees that align with your company culture.
“We gotta slow down before we can speed up… Get extremely clear and strategic about
who you need and what you need them to do.”
• Tye Pod
Connect With Tianna: Website: TiannaTye.com
P.S. Are you subscribed to my podcast? If not, go subscribe HERE! I don't want you to miss out! I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and you might miss them if you are not subscribed.
P.S. Doors open to The Dream Makers Tribe are Closed, but get on the wait list to be the first to know when it opens! Get on the wait list!
You are confident, successful and have so much potential.
You got this, girl!