#72: Faith Series #4 - Have You Seen The Hand Of God Today

Updated: Nov 6, 2020

A chat with a friend this last week inspired me to do this episode about how to hear the spirit on the daily.

In this episode I talk about:

1% of the time I hear the Holy Spirit it's a BIG answer, the other 99% my answers are usually really simple and I share 2 examples of each.

Your 7 Day Challenge

Start paying attention to the thoughts and ideas that come to your mind

Write them down on a piece of paper, notebook or planner

Every night look back and see how the hand of God has been in your daily life

After you do this challenge yourself, share it with your kids and have them do it too.